Friday, October 9, 2009

I really want to know what our mystery prop is going to be. Maybe it's due to that mystery that I'm pretty excited about this project.

Working without a video camera actually isn't that big of a deal. Probably because I almost have a years worth of time put into making animations without any cameras. I don't want to just rest on my laurels though, I'm going to try and not use most of the techniques I already employ. I want this to be a challenge. I'm going to mainly try photocopying, making sunlight prints, and using my phone's camera (which isn't one of the fancy types and is my only digital camera), and probably a 35 mm camera of some sort.

I guess I'm a little nervous about the 48 hour aspect. Which could be tricky because I'm a perfectionist, which normally makes working fast, difficult. I think I'm already going to think out my concept and just fit the mystery prop in, whether it makes sense or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment